IT Support Services Professional IT Support for small and medium businesses throughout Scotland.
With a comprehensive range of IT Support Services and highly competent staff Aqua act as your personal IT department.
We advise how best to achieve your goals within your budget. With a personal and flexible approach we can fully support your IT requirements, seamlessly working alongside your staff and third party providers. Our service will exceed your expectations in all aspects of our work whether you need to reduce outgoings, are looking for a better quality of service or greater flexibility.
Questions? Get in touch!
0141 530 2007
Maintenance & Support
Aqua can supply cost effective support agreements to maintain your Combined Apple or Windows Systems. Let us help you by also Supporting your Staff with all their day to day IT issues.
Advise & Upgrade
Here at Aqua we can advice you on the most efficient / cost effective IT Systems for your Business.
Source & Supply
Let us source and supply the correct Hardware or Software with expert advice for your Business. We can supply all Apple, Android or Windows products direct from our wide range of suppliers. We can supply iPad, Laptops, Desktops - the list is endless!
Data & Recovery
Recover data from failed and damaged hard drives with our data recovery service which includes free evaluation, complete privacy and a high success rate. Data recovery is available for:
- Windows and Mac
- Desktop, laptop, server and external hard drives
- RAID, NAS and SSD
Collection and return is free within the UK, prices are fixed and you will receive details of what will be recovered before payment.
If you are moving office or simply adding to you’re existing IT Systems then we can help project manage this for you. Let us take the pain and stress away by project managing your move for you by undertaking the below:
- Discuss with you the expectations that you have and will the systems you are looking at live up to them.
- Plan your Project and assess the business implications for each stage of the project
- Collate a team of professionals that will be involved in your project and keep you updated at each stage of the project
- Monitor the progress of the project and keep you up-to speed at every stage.
- Monitor costs and timescales.
- Finally sign off the job then follow up with you and your staff after a settle in period.